Join our team! We’re always looking for talented and motivated new team members!
CAREER & EDUCATION
Education at the Hair Loft Salon & Spa is on-going for all stylists and team members, with private classes and advanced training in New York City, Las Vegas, Denver, and other places around the country. All service providers are graduates of our Certified Associates Program and work to continually advance their knowledge in the changing trends in hair, spa, business, and self development.
Positions available at the Hair Loft Salon & Spa include:
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Are you interested in joining us? Use the contact form to send us a resumé.
The Hair Loft Salon & Spa
CODE OF HONOR
Never leave a Team Member behind – encourage, stand beside, help out. • Authenticity – be true to what we do and who we are. • Positivity – have a positive outlook and attitude. • Consistent guest care – prioritize guests and give each the same attention. • Be present – active listening, know your surroundings, and what it needs. • Passion and dedication – share, grow, be accountable, go the distance. • Be knowledgeable – technical and self-development. • Be proud – love what you do, make it great. • Respect – deal direct. • Loyalty – to our Company, to each other, and ourselves. • Community driven – get involved.
“Go fast alone, Go FAR together.”
ASSOCIATES MASTERS PROGRAM
- Education tailored to advance your techniques in the latest trends
- Hands-on learning with guests while working with an educator
- Begin building your clientele on Saturdays
- Real life experience in handling different personalities types
- Education in building the foundation of a successful business
- Earn an income while you’re learning
- 4 or more hands-on training sessions with Redken International Artists, learning the latest trends and techniques
- Training with educators who have the highest pre-books, chemical percentages, average tickets, and retentions — our industry’s best!
- Support from the strong Hair Loft team/family
- Accelerate your career by 3-5 years with our Masters Program
Passion • Dedication • Growth
TRAINING & OPPORTUNITIES
- 4 hands-on
a year with a Redken International Artist trainings
- Advance training in New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, or other location
- Monthly webinar training from various artists
- Self-development training
- One-on-one monthly coaching
of being trained in facials Option
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to become an educator
- Opportunity to be head of a department
- Mentor an Associate
- Work towards have every Saturday off and a customized schedule
SALON & SPA
Salina, Kansas 67401
Gift cards from Hair Loft Salon & Spa are great for any occasion!